At Seenons we are on a mission to bring people together for a waste-free world. Most important is that we’re in it together. No team, no nothing. As there is no time to waste, we are looking for an Project Manager to join our mission!
Make an impact
Make an impact by turning our biggest hitting opportunities into reality!
At Seenons we are growing rapidly, with more and more partners joining our mission. We are continuously onboarding new customers of all sizes. An important part of these are large organisations that typically have slightly more specialist requirements, and may need us to first test some new operating models before we can properly onboard them onto our platform. So, we are looking for a project manager who can help us get this done!
The main purpose of this role will be to coordinate and deliver Seenons’ big cross-functional implementations and new operating model pilots. Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Sales and Operations teams as a key stakeholder when they are selecting and developing tenders and large customer and partner pilots. Represent the ‘organisation’ in these discussions to ensure they are scoped effectively and that the org is fully aware of the potential operational implications and impact at as early a stage as possible during discussions and development
- Take ownership of the projects that are selected to proceed, developing a plan and coordinating both internal and external cross-functional resources to ensure delivery to time, budget, and required quality levels
- Be a key point of contact for key external stakeholders on project delivery and an ambassador for Seenons, helping to build positive working relationships and strengthen our external image of competence, friendliness and collaboration
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to other colleagues around the organisation who are delivering smaller-scale pilots and implementations, helping them to organise and upskill
- Take a data-centric continuous improvement approach to your work and help the organisation to keep improving in our efficiency and effectiveness
You thrive in an environment in which there is more than a little ambiguity, and in fact this is why we want you here! You are someone who can bring together all the threads and help to bring order, visibility and oversight to truly cross-functional teams and a wide variety of stakeholders.
An environment with many stakeholders is best suited for you, since you shine in interacting with people and you know how important clear and frequent communication is.
At the core of your project management style is a true care for the wellbeing of your project teams. You will be pulling on resources from very willing but already constrained teams and we will need you to make sure that our decision makers know what the impact on our people will be from their strategic moves.
Although you are well-versed in formal project management techniques and frameworks, you are a pragmatic thinker and can easily recognise the right balance of bureaucracy. We are an agile and dynamic organisation, and don’t want to lose those attributes as a result of the strict application of plans and management frameworks.
You have a passion for our mission to save waste, and therefore are a true ambassador towards external stakeholders when it comes to making an impact through our projects.
- HBO/WO level thinking
- A demonstrated track record of formal project management (minimum 3 years), particularly in fast-moving and dynamic environments. Prince 2, APM, or similar are a big plus!
- You have experience in working both within Agile and Waterfall environments
- Fluent in English speaking & writing. Dutch is a plus
What we can offer
- The chance to experience the first days of an ambitious and fast-growing start-up.
- A learning curve so steep you can do loop-the-loops.
- A competitive salary
- A team of 25+ young, enthusiastic and international colleagues.
- The opportunity to contribute to the race to zero waste together with a highly motivated team.
- An opportunity to really make a difference within our organization. Lots of freedom and responsibility, and your opinion counts!
- Office that meets the RIVM requirements – even in this time of (partial) working from home.
- A hip, renovated office in the up-and-coming Houthavens area in Amsterdam, close to Amsterdam CS/Sloterdijk.
- We prepare a fresh organic lunch from the neighborhood farmer every day and have an open bar for drinks at the office on Fridays.