At Seenons we are on a mission to bring people together for a waste-free world Most important is that we’re in it together. No team, no nothing. As there is no time to waste, we're looking for a DevOps engineer with passion for AWS and CI/CD to join our mission!
Make an impact
Waste is a growing global challenge. In the Netherlands only we burn 2 million megatons of waste per year. That is the equivalent of 400 million cargo bikes full of waste! To contribute to the transition to a more circular economy, we use innovative and smart technology that is good for people, animals and the environment. We do this together with 25+ employees in the international city Amsterdam. As a team we value freedom and ownership, making us go to work full of energy every day. We dare to steer our own course and do things just that little bit differently. This is how we work together as a team to create a waste-free world!
Evolve our technical backbone
As a DevOps engineer at Seenons, you get to own parts of the Seenons Platform. This is the cornerstone of our company. Your ideas will be valued and will play a key role in developing products our customers love to use. We don’t expect you to know it all, but we expect you to want to learn with eagerness to overcome new challenges and prove yourself.
Your role exists of a variety of key activities. You’ll review and improve the network implementations for microservices infrastructure and support the setup of a secure and scalable REST API infrastructure for 3rd party services. Furthermore you’ll focus on the setup of IaC pipelines for AWS infrastructure deployments. You’ll also work on the optimization of CI/CD pipelines for our backend services. You help us evolve the technical backbone of Seenons, to enable us to build the platform for the circular economy!
At Seenons, our company culture is very important for us. You are a good fit if you are open-minded, driven and full of initiative. Also you like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where your skills in communication and teamwork help you get far in the job. Next to that you have affinity with sustainability/circularity. Therefore you immediately feel like you want to get started with our mission!
What we offer
- The chance to experience the first days of an ambitious and fast-growing start-up.
- A learning curve so steep that it’s making loops.
- Competitive salary.
- A team of 25 young, enthusiastic and international colleagues.
- The opportunity to contribute to the race to zero waste together.
- An opportunity to really make a difference within our organization. Lots of freedom and responsibility. Your opinion counts!
- Office that meets the RIVM requirements – even in this time of (partial) working from home, we are still looking for committed people!
- A hip, renovated office in the Houthavens area in Amsterdam, close to Amsterdam CS / Sloterdijk.
- In better times we prepare a fresh, local and organic lunch every day and we enjoy a drink at the office every Friday.