At Seenons we are on a mission to bring people together for a waste-free world Most important is that we’re in it together. No team, no nothing. As there is no time to waste, we are looking for a Finance and Accounting Intern to join our mission!
Make an impact
Forging the financial foundations for gigantic green growth
Seenons is growing fast. As you might guess this means more and bigger transactions and a drive to bring more and more functions in-house, so we are looking for a hardcore number cruncher to help us make sure we handle all of this growth properly and always have a clear view of how and where our money flows are running.
As an F&A Intern you will be given a lot of responsibility from the start: your first focus will be
on maintaining our accounting and helping to deliver monthly reports, but you will also be involved in optimising and automating our accounting processes to make things as reliable and repeatable as possible. We would love if you stay and grow with us, so beyond these things we also have a clear path for you to keep learning and growing in responsibility.
Together with our financial controller, you form the team that supports the
entire organization with accurate, relevant and recent data and you will be regularly interacting with our accountant and various stakeholders within the Seenons family.
You are precise, disciplined, fantastic with numbers, and Accounting holds no secrets for you.
You love to get to the bottom of problems in a structured manner, gathering and organising information on the way, and to use this curiosity to help make the things around you work better.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- HBO+ thinking level
- Are doing or have just completed accountancy-related further education
- Substantive knowledge of Accountancy
- Knowledge of Exact and Excel
- Relevant experience in a similar position is a plus
- The language in our office (and the majority of our spreadsheets!) is English, so you will need to be comfortable in both speaking and writing. Dutch is a bonus!
This role is for 3-5 days a week, depending on your entry level.
What we offer
- The chance to experience the first days of an ambitious and fast-growing start-up.
- A learning curve so steep that it’s making loops.
- A competitive internship allowance or salary, depending on your entry level
- A team of 25 young, enthusiastic and international colleagues.
- The opportunity to contribute to the race to zero waste together.
- An opportunity to really make a difference within our organization. Lots of freedom and responsibility. Your opinion counts!
- Office that meets the RIVM requirements – even in this time of (partial) working from home, we are still looking for committed people!
- A hip, renovated office in the Houthavens area in Amsterdam, close to Amsterdam CS / Sloterdijk.
- In better times we prepare a fresh, local and organic lunch every day and we enjoy a drink at the office every Friday.