At Seenons we are on a mission to bring people together for a waste-free world Most important is that we’re in it together. No team, no nothing. As there is no time to waste, we're looking for a senior software engineer with passion for backend development to join our mission!
Make an impact
Strengthen our backbone
As a backend engineer at Seenons, you will lead (and own!) the implementation of the backend API and infrastructure. By working closely with the wider tech team you will constantly embrace new challenges and requirement pivots, as we continue to grow and adjust priorities of the organization. Help us evolve the technical backbone of Seenons, to enable us to build the platform for the circular economy!
- Design, develop and test backend APIs used for our ordering and logistic clients
- Develop and improve the existing microservices infrastructure, with an eye on scalability and security
- Design and implement testing strategies
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for infrastructure and code
- Mentor junior engineers, to help them grow and make the team stronger
At Seenons, our company culture is very important for us. Therefore we are looking for you if you are open-minded, driven and full of initiative. You like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment within a wider team. You have good communication, planning and organizing skills. Next to that you have affinity with sustainability/circularity. Therefore you immediately feel like you want to get started with our mission!
- Professional experience in designing and implementing distributed systems and cloud architectures on AWS
- Skilled in CI / CD automated deployment and monitoring through Docker, ECS, or similar
- The chance to experience the first days of an ambitious and fast-growing start-up.
- A learning curve so steep that it’s making loops.
- Competitive salary
- A team of 35 young, enthusiastic and international colleagues.
- The opportunity to contribute to the race to zero waste together.
- An opportunity to really make a difference within our organization. Lots of freedom and responsibility. Your opinion counts!
- An office that meets the RIVM requirements – even in this time of (partial) working from home, we are still looking for committed people!
- A hip, renovated office in the Houthavens area in Amsterdam, close to Amsterdam CS / Sloterdijk.
- In better times we prepare a fresh, local and organic lunch every day and we enjoy a drink at the office every Friday.